prairie public, January 2018
"Creating Sustainable Food Systems"
FARGO FORUM, APRIL 2017
"Taking root: Movement grows in F-M around healthy, locally raised food"
huffington Post, July 2016
"Meet 5 People Who Want You To Stop Judging Ugly Fruit And Vegetables"
- "First Fridays @ B-a new food conversation platform starts this week" - January 2018 (KFGO)
- "First Fridays" food conversations begin in Fargo-Moorhead" - January 2018 (Ag Week)
- "It's happening more than you think': Food bank and pantry officials say your neighbor might be hungry" - November 2017 (April Knutson, Fargo Forum)
- "Green Riders do good deeds for the earth, for people" - July 2017 (The Fm Extra)
- "Good & Ugly" - August 2016 (Brittany Goodman, High Plains Reader)
- "Safe food considered cosmetically imperfect to be used at Pop-up cafe in Fargo" - August 2016 (WDAY)
- "A local organization is working to cut down on food waste at home" - July 2016 (WDAY)
- "Ugly Food In F-M Gets National Press" - July 2016 (KVRR)
- "NoMo Pop-Up Farmers Market serves hundreds" - June 2016 (The Fm Extra)
- "Purchasing ugly food can help you save money, but only if stores carry it" - June 2016 (Valley News Live)
- "Front-yard food: New F-M project promotes growing crops, free for the taking" - April 2016 (Fargo Forum)
- "Ugly Food With a Beautiful Mission" - April 2015 (Concordia College)
- "Waste Not, Want Not! Public Potluck Rids Homes of Holiday Leftovers" - November 2015 (KVRR)
- "Success for first ever "Leftover Junksgiving" - November 2015 (Valley News Live)
- "Beauty is in the eye of the pea-holder: F-M group embraces ugly food" - August 2015 (Fargo Forum)