FARGO FORUM, APRIL 2017
"Taking root: Movement grows in F-M around healthy, locally raised food"
huffington Post, July 2016
"Meet 5 People Who Want You To Stop Judging Ugly Fruit And Vegetables"
Fargo FORUM, April 2016
"Front-yard food: New F-M project promotes growing crops, free for the taking" -
- "Good & Ugly" - August 2016 (Brittany Goodman, High Plains Reader)
- "Safe food considered cosmetically imperfect to be used at Pop-up cafe in Fargo" - August 2016 (WDAY)
- "A local organization is working to cut down on food waste at home" - July 2016 (WDAY)
- "Ugly Food In F-M Gets National Press" - July 2016 (KVRR)
- "Purchasing ugly food can help you save money, but only if stores carry it" - June 2016 (Valley News Live)
- "Ugly Food With a Beautiful Mission" - April 2015 (Concordia College)
- "Waste Not, Want Not! Public Potluck Rids Homes of Holiday Leftovers" - November 2015 (KVRR)
- "Success for first ever "Leftover Junksgiving" - November 2015 (Valley News Live)
- "Beauty is in the eye of the pea-holder: F-M group embraces ugly food" - August 2015 (Fargo Forum)